THE CHEESE & BURGER SOCIETY PRESENTS
THE GREEN BAY PACKERS FOOTBALL SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ENTRANT MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE AND BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE 50 U.S. OR D.C AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The information you provide will only be used for purposes of administering this Sweepstakes (e.g., winner notification and prize award) unless you “opt-in” as set forth during entry as it relates to receiving information from the Sponsor.
- SPONSOR: Sponsored by Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc., 8418 Excelsior Drive, Madison, WI 53717. Sweepstakes administered by Shine United LLC, 202 North Henry Street, Madison, WI 53703.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entrant must be 18 years of age or older and have reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence and be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States (includes District of Columbia) at time of entry. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Employees and Board Members of The Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board (“Sponsor”), Shine United LLC, The Green Bay Packers, and each of their respective agencies, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries and their promotional partners, sales representatives, and promotion and other vendor agencies involved in this promotion (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and the immediate family (parents, spouses, siblings, children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members, whether or not related, of all such employees, are NOT eligible to enter or win. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- PROMOTION TIMING: The Cheese & Burger Society Presents the Green Bay Packers Football Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) starts at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 2, 2014 (“Promotion Period”).
All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on September 2, 2014 to be eligible for the prize drawing.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per person.
One (1) MVP Prize: MVP Winner will receive choice of GREEN BAY PACKERS PACKAGE or $4,000:
GREEN BAY PACKERS PACKAGE: Trip for two (2) to a 2014 Green Bay Packers regular season game at Lambeau Field (regular season game to be determined solely by Sponsor). Package includes: two (2) club-level tickets to a 2014 Green Bay Packers regular season game at Lambeau Field (seat locations to be determined solely by Sponsor); roundtrip, coach-class airfare for Winner and one (1) guest from airport near Winner’s place of residence (selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor); two (2) nights hotel accommodations (hotel to be selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor; one (1) double occupancy room; excludes meals, room service, or other incidentals); a Lambeau Field stadium tour for two (2); two (2) Elite Packers Jerseys from the Packers Pro Shop; two (2) pre-game sideline passes; one (1) $100 voucher for food and beverages within Lambeau Field; and one (1) $500 MasterCard gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $8,620.OR
$4,000 (ARV - $4,000)
Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. MVP winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older, or, if guest is not 18 years of age of older, guest must be a member of the MVP winner’s immediate family (sibling or child). Winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Winner and his/her guest must possess any necessary valid travel documents (i.e., valid government-issued photo ID) in order to travel. Trip must be taken to the Green Bay Packers 2014 regular season game at Lambeau Field or prize will be forfeited; dates of departure and return are subject to change. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itineraries in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of the flight. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations and any change incurred while booking travel are winner’s sole responsibility. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, and transportation to and from the airport to winner’s home residence and transportation to and from the hotel to Lambeau Field are the winner’s sole responsibility.
These are estimated values only. The actual value of the MVP Prize is expected to vary, based on the point of origination, airfare fluctuations, ticket price fluctuations, and hotel pricing. If the actual value of the travel, hotel, and ticket portion of prize is less than stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash, and no such claim will be honored. If the Winner resides within 300 miles of the travel destination, alternate travel arrangements may be made by the Sponsor at its sole discretion and the value of prize may be adjusted accordingly. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets.
Three (3) First-Team Prizes: One (1) $500 gift card to the Packers Pro Shop. (ARV of each First-Team Prize: $500).
Eight (8) Gridiron Prizes: One (1) $250 gift card to the Packers Pro Shop. (ARV of each Gridiron Prize: $250).
Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded during the Promotion Period is $12,120.
All federal, state, and local taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s and/or service providers terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers and/or service providers for any warranty or guarantee claim. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed except as stated above and in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of the same approximate retail value. For prizes $600 or more in value, winner’s social security number or taxpayer I.D. will be required in order to issue a Form 1099-MISC showing prize ARV as income to winner. Prize consists only of items specifically listed as part of the prize. All costs and expenses not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winners. All prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes will be awarded and fulfilled on or before December 28, 2014 (i.e., Green Bay Packers last 2014 regular season game at Lambeau Field).
DRAWINGS AND WINNER NOTIFICATIONS: One (1) MVP Winner, three (3) First Team Winners, and eight (8) Gridiron Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on or about September 30, 2014 by Sponsor and/or Shine United, whose decisions on all matters relating the Sweepstakes are final. The potential MVP Winner will be notified by email to the email address indicated on the entry on or about September 30, 2014. The potential MVP Winner is required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release, mutually-agreeable liability release, and required tax documents within seven (7) calendar days following the date of notification. If any potential MVP Winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, if notification is returned as undeliverable, if Sponsor and/or Shine United is unable to contact a potential MVP Winner within a reasonable time period, or if such potential MVP Winner fails to execute any required documents within the stated time period, such potential MVP Winner will forfeit prize in its entirety and an alternate MVP Winner will be selected. Alternate MVP Winner, if needed, will be selected in a similar random drawing from among the remaining eligible, non-winning entries received during the Promotion Period. MVP Winner’s guest will be required to execute and return a publicity release and mutually-agreeable liability release prior to the trip. Each MVP Winner and guest, by acceptance of a prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
First Team Winners and Gridiron Winners will be notified by email to the email address indicated on the entry on or about September 30, 2014. Prizes will be shipped by express mail to the address provided by the entrant within approximately 4-6 weeks following the random drawing on or about September 30, 2014. Any First Team Winner prize or Gridiron Winner whose email notification or whose prize is returned as undeliverable will forfeit his or her prize in its entirety and an alternate First Team Winner or Gridiron Winner will be selected in a similar random drawing from among the remaining eligible, non-winning entries received during the Promotion Period.
Winners will be announced on or about November 1, 2014 at www.cheeseandburger.com.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: If for any reason the Sweepstakes, including the online portion, is not capable of running as planned, including disruptions caused by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts, affects, or compromises the administration, security, fairness, integrity, proper conduct, or intended play of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual Sponsor deems responsible and Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to time of such event. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including any erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, cable, satellite, servers or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problem or traffic, congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sweepstakes entries generated by a script, macro, or other mechanical or automated means and entries made by any means which subvert the entry process are ineligible and will be disqualified. All entries must include a valid e-mail address for the entrant. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at the time of the entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organization (such as business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering, entrant agrees to accept and abide by the rules of this Sweepstakes and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation or award of prize, shall be resolved by Sponsor and/or Shine United, whose decision shall be binding and final. By entering, entrant agrees to be notified using the contact information provided in the entrant’s Official Entry Form by the Sponsor and/or Shine United for the purposes of the administration of this Sweepstakes. By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death or property damage due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, printing, or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, or any network, computer, mechanical, electronic, human or other errors or problems in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries or emails, or in the announcement of prizes, including such error that may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), the Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to terminate or cancel the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsor reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prize(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from among all valid and eligible entries received for the applicable drawing(s) up to the time of such Force Majeure event. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and are not returnable.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the MVP Winner, the First Team Winners, and the Gridiron Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by September 3, 2014 to: THE CHEESE & BURGER SOCIETY PRESENTS THE GREEN BAY PACKERS TICKET SWEEPSTAKES, ATTN: Emily Steele, Shine United LLC, 202 N. Henry Street, Madison, WI 53703. Winners will also be announced on or about November 1, 2014 at www.cheeseandburger.com.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Wisconsin, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees, (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to such damages multiplied or increased. Wisconsin law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
Sponsored by Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc., 8418 Excelsior Drive, Madison, WI 53717.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY; void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of 50 US (including DC), who are 18 years of age or older and the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry and prize distribution. For entry and rules, click www.cheeseandburger.com. Enter between 12:01 a.m. ET on 7/1/14 and 11:59 p.m. ET on 9/2/14. Limit one (1) entry per person/authorized e-mail account holder. Void where prohibited. Sponsored by Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc., 8418 Excelsior Drive, Madison, WI 53717.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for purposes of administering this Sweepstakes including winner notification and prize award unless you “opt-in” as set forth during entry as it relates to receiving information from the Sponsor.